Live, Streaming Trivia Once a Month
We’re returning to in-person trivia after our Tuesday, May 11 livestream, but we’ll offer trivia online once a month. Keep an eye out here for show dates, and use the link below to join our Zoom!
How to play:
- Look for the weekly hint on our Twitter or Instagram.
- Gather a team of up to ten players. You don’t need to be in the same room– fire up a group chat, Facetime, Skype… whatever.
- Grab your beverages and get comfortable.
- Log in to the Trivia Escape Pod Zoom (https://bit.ly/2BVXWGq) by 8:00 pm Eastern. One of your hosts is usually there by 7:30, so come say hello!
- Have one member of your team change their name in Zoom to your team name for the night. If your team name incorporates the hint from Twitter or Instagram, you’ll get twenty-five points to start the night.
- Earn points for correct answers… or partial points for answers that are so hilariously incorrect that they make us giggle.
The Tournament of Brains
The six-week Tournament of Brains ran April-May 2020.
The final scores:
Title of Your Sex Tape: 18700
Ba Cinco Se: 17950
Five Jars of Hellman’s: 17850
Technoglittoris 6: What’s spanish for glittoris?: 17225
Wasting Away in Quarantinaville: 16175
A Fifth of Mayo: 15450
Al Infinito y Beyonce!: 14725
Slutty Señoritas: 13650
Sink Full Of Mayonnaise: 12925
Tequila Mockingbird: 12800
Manhattan Project: 10050
COBUTT-19 (REOWRRR): 7975
Corona with a Hint of Lyme: 7200
Tip Your Bartiger: 6875